Privacy and Cookies Policy
Terms and Conditions


Potentiality footer
  • Welcome to SCC Support
     

    Over the last 60 years St Columba’s College has physically grown beyond all recognition. From very modest beginnings with 55 students when the Brothers of the Sacred Heart re-founded the school in 1955, it now educates 850 boys aged 4 to 18.

    In recent years the College has built a new Sixth Form block, English and Drama block, expanded the Prep Department with new classrooms, a performing studio and offices and most recently substantially increased the facilities of the senior school with an ambitious wrap-around of the existing gym to include new offices, changing rooms and a fitness suite as well as building extra classrooms at the back of the chapel and on top of the dining room.

    St Columba’s College has never been a well-endowed establishment; however, it has continued to expand its facilities in addition to increasing its bursary provision.

    The ongoing success of the school and its ability to achieve this extraordinary development in such a short period of time has been as a result of delivering excellent education combined with shrewd financial management.

    In order to continue this evolution and maintain the continued success of the College, we have established the Development Office. This department has a philanthropic purpose of building bursarial support for bright and gifted children from the local community and from time to time will ask for help to support school development projects to enhance the fabric of the school and the learning environment.

    The result of this we hope will ensure the provision of educational excellence at St Columba’s College for future generations to come.